ABOUT THE DARING WAY™ METHOD
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
What is really holding you back from owning a thriving business, deepening your most important relationships or moving toward a fulfilling life? During the Daring Way™ Intensives we will discuss emotional obstacles that keep us from showing up and living wholeheartedly. You will leave highly encouraged to take the courageous steps into further developing your most important relationships, starting new one’s or taking the next steps toward the career of your dreams. We will dig deep to move past feelings of unworthiness and shame in order to develop deeper connections and become more effective leaders. Our groups will be eight or less giving each individual the space to speak and be heard. Our group time will be an extremely supportive environment allowing for individual differences of thoughts, opinions, beliefs, cultures, etc. The mission of these intensives will be personal and professional growth and moving away the thoughts and feelings that have kept us from moving toward our greatest aspirations and developing deep, fulfilling and lasting relationships.
The Daring Way™ intensives use facilitated discussion, writing exercises and art to help you:
– Learn to be brave and live authentically by developing a resilient mindset.
– Let go of perfectionism and fear of what others think
– Identify the ways you numb your emotions
– Quiet your inner critic and deepen your sense of worthiness and belonging
– Learn how to courageously step into your arena by practicing vulnerability
– Identify your relationship to shame in order to clear a pathway free of should’s, could’s and regret’s.
– Bring energy, enthusiasm and creativity to your daily life.
– Practice empathy and self-compassion
The intensives will include:
– Short videos and materials based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown.
– A workbook for you to take home
– Questions that everyone will individually answer
– One of the most supportive environments you’ve ever experienced
– Art and music
“Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity. If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.” –Brené Brown
Further information about the The Daring Way™ method is available at www.thedaringway.com.