Personal Development and Small Business Coaching
What if you could work with someone to help you manifest a new life vision or business plan? You can! Deepen your sense of personal value, make a big decision, narrow your professional focus or develop a business idea, open the business of your dreams, and bring deep meaning to your life with the help of a compassionate and credentialed coach.
Together, we’ll develop a clear vision for your life and or your small business. You can move forward from day one. We’ll define a path that will work for you, today, in this season. You will be motivated to take action!
Working with a coach is like personal training for your life and or business.
Generally speaking, my coaching covers:
- Developing a rock-solid sense of purpose and vision.
- Clearly defining your goals based on your values and helping you achieve them.
- Creating goals that stretch you.
- Helping you move toward where you want to be in a year from now.
- Helping you develop or start your new business.
- Finding out who you are now that a life change has happened or is about to happen (i.e. a divorce, the kids moved out, etc.)
- Developing an organic sense of what balance would look like for you this week/month.
- Working through big life decisions.
- How to show up courageously in all of the different arena’s in your life.
- Aligning your life with your values.
- Finding the root of negative emotion so you can change the way you feel.
- Learning how to show up bravely in your life.
- Strategy and development for a business you want to open or own.
For me, working with my client’s is a privileged relationship. I honor where you are right now. I hold the space for you to process life’s problems, hopes, dreams and desires in a non-judgmental, safe environment. The benefit of doing this with a coach and not just a friend is that you’ll gain a new way of thinking – and not just about a singular life event. You’ll actually become a more resilient person – one that can recover quickly after setbacks. You will naturally start moving toward your deepest goals.
It really is possible to have a deeply satisfying life.
Coaching helps you explore and expand your options, creates accountability and accelerates your progress. It’s a time set aside to focus on your hopes, dreams and desires. Coaching will create a baseline for where you are and guide you the process of creating an action plan. You will learn from the actions that you have taken and begin to see patterns of thought that have held you back. Throughout our sessions you will move toward becoming the type of person that manifests a balanced vision and accomplishes the goals you set for yourself; growing into the kind of person who takes action and bounces back from adversity!
For small business owners
The business planning process doesn’t end. It’s something that needs to be continually reevaluated.
When new business owners think of marketing strategy, they often miss the larger context of the definition. They may think of marketing as a single Facebook ad or a Youtube video. Some may believe it is a marketing campaign built to sell their program. It is those things but marketing strategy is much more comprehensive than a marketing campaign – it’s the complete strategy behind how you package, sell, deliver your product or service and communicate with your perspective, current and potential repeat customers.
My coaching will not only walk you through the planning process, it will prepare you with the business skills and leadership tools you need to make your brand an overwhelming success. Although I specialize in working with fitness business owners, fitness personalities, and personal coaches, I am open to working with business owners from other industries.
If it isn′t personal to you, there is a good chance you probably won′t remember it. That is why my group coaching sessions and workshops are designed to be experiential and are tailored to fit your needs. I’ve worked with the military, fitness enthusiasts, fitness coaches, church groups, and with the general public doing Daring Way workshops. My workshops include group participation through practical application of the material, live strategic interventions and journaling so you get the chance to see it, hear it and use the information right away in a way that will help you get unstuck, set goals and move forward!
Work with me
I offer personal, group, and business coaching. My services include:
- 90-minute strategy sessions. These sessions will help you make a big decision or take that next step forward in your life or business. These sessions take quite a bit of pre-planning. The planning is built into the cost. First we find out if we are a good fit with a complimentary introductory call. Next we schedule your session. Before your scheduled session, I will send you my coaching paperwork and a series of emails to nail down your vision and how I can help you move toward it. Then we will talk by phone for 90-minutes. During that session, we will either work through the big question you have or we will work on creating action plan for your life or business.
- On-going coaching and or small business consulting. These sessions are geared toward clients who would like to develop an ongoing coaching or consulting relationship. We will schedule calls or meetings every two, three or four weeks with email follow-up in between our sessions.
- Group Coaching. These sessions are designed for three or more people. Typical sessions are 90 minutes long. Topics include personal development and business development for small business owners.
I accept payment through Square card reader, Bill.com invoicing, or Paypal.
- One hour phone sessions: $95
- One hour in home or office sessions (middle Tennessee clients): $150
- 90-minute strategy sessions: $200 (includes one hour of pre-planning and a 90-minute phone coaching session). A special rate applies for ongoing clients.
- Group coaching: Please contact me to discuss your event and how I can help.
To sign up for personal coaching, send an email through the contact form. I will schedule a complementary introductory call to find out if coaching is right for you and how I can help. If we are a good fit, you can decide how you want to move forward. We can meet once, twice or three times a month. I’ll send you paperwork that will help get you thinking about your new direction.
My clients are located all over the U.S. and some are from out of the country. Coaching by phone is convenient and doesn’t require traveling time to and from an office. However, I also coach in person. When you coach with me you can send me unlimited email and if you have a question that needs resolve before our next session, you can call me for a five minute laser coaching session. It’s all included.
More About The Framework
I use strategies, processes, skills and framework acquired from the King University MBA program and from my certifications who were founded by:
Dr. Brené Brown: The Daring Way™
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
Valorie Burton: CaPP Institute
The CaPP Institute uses principles from the University of Pennsylvania’s Applied Positive Psychology Program. Positive Psychology is the scientific study of the strengths that enable individuals and communities to thrive. The field is founded on the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to enhance their experiences of love, work, and play.
Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes: Robbins-Madanes Training
Strategic Intervention (also known as SI) is a project dedicated to extracting the most practical and effective forms of strategic action and communication from a variety of disciplines: Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, Human Needs Psychology, organizational psychology, neurolinguistics, psychology of influence, strategic studies, traditions of diplomacy and negotiation, and others. The aim of Robbins Madanes Training in Strategic Intervention Coaching is to develop an eminently practical method for taking action in a strategic way to get things done also that human needs are fulfilled and elevated.